Follow-up of projects and reporting tables
Each new project for a manufacturer is a challenge. They must respect their commitments and contain costs which requires the perfect coordination between employees and the expertise of the company. The FlowBoard module which can be integrated into Audros allows you to add the management of business data (technical sheets, CAD drawings, design BOM, ranges, client folder, etc.) the management and monitoring of lots, task and participants of an ongoing project.
The benefits of managing integrated projects in the PLM are important for:
- Reducing the time spent supervising the progress of the project through the reporting tools: monitoring Excel sheets, generation of Gantt charts via MS Project…
- Capitalize on expertise by copying existing projects and thus saving time:
- Creating project models (“skeleton”)
- Auto-increment of reference for all project objects
- Reducing time spent traveling for meetings related to the projects.
The associated solution: