Drive your CAD data!
Audros CAD connectors enable save all information created with your 2D/3D CAD software in the database and in storage cabinets managed by the Audros PLM solution. An Audros menu allows drawers work directly from the CAD tool on a unique repository.
Bidirectional interfaces allow:
- Back up files and BOM created by CAD
- Management of use cases
- Research by attributes and/or key words
- Management of rename and instances/configurations
- Update of properties in the CAD (dynamic cartridge)
- Management of indications for traceability
- Collaborative work between designers (check-in / check-out)
- Automated generation of neutral files for storage (PDF, TIF, eDrawings…)
- Monitoring of exchanges with subcontractors (docBundle)
- Share of a common CAD repository between distant Design Offices (vault replication)
2D/3D CAD interfaced:
- CATIA V5
- Solid Edge