Who says first edition, says event not to be missed!
In a few weeks, from March 27 to 30, will be held the first edition of Global Industrie in Paris Nord Villepinte. This great event brings together four fairs (Midest, Industrie, Tolexpo and Smart Industries). This edition wants to be multisectorial and with an international influence.
Global Industrie, the largest product offering that has ever been presented!
Global Industrie is the opportunity to find, in the same place, the industrial ecosystem whatever the company profile (start-up, large group, subcontractor, …) and the field of activity (transport, aeronautics, services, mechanics, manufacturing, …).
Even if these salons are gathered under the same name, each of them keep their specialties:
- Midest, subcontracting specialist,
- Industrie, specialist in industrial equipment,
- Tolexpo, sheet metal professionals,
- Smart Industries, focused on new production technologies.
During this tradeshow Global Industrie, beyond the various exhibitors, several highlights will be offered including:
- Global Industrie Connected Factory, which will immerse visitors in the factory of the future
- Global Industrie Campus, aiming to promote the trades of the industry, evaluate the available positions, …
- Global Industie Conferences covering all the current affairs of the industry
- Global Industry Awards, rewarding the most innovative companies
On this occasion, Audros Technology will be present on the booth of its partner Dimo Maint* on the “Smart Industries” part.
Come and meet us and discover how Dimo and Audros meet the current challenges on “smart, collaborative and efficient connected factory. “
The 4 good reasons to come and meet us on the stand
- You are looking for software solutions to answer your problems of maintenance and document management (CMMS, EDM, PLM, MDM, …)
- You want to improve your productivity: reducing costs, improving customer satisfaction, improving the reliability of your equipment and manufactured products, traceability, …
- You are looking for innovative companies, meeting the new challenges that industry 4.0
- You want to have a good time and interact with friendly teams
MEET US HALL 3 STAND E78!
For more information and order your badge on http://www.global-industrie.com
* DIMO Maint, a subsidiary of DIMO Software, is a specialist in the edition of Maintenance Management software: CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management) and after-sales service adapted to all sectors of activity (Industry, transport, health, environment …).