Audros PLM X3 Edition
Integrated PLM solution for manufacturers
For Discrete Manufacturing Industries the Audros PLM solution creates an automatic link between your data, your design documents and your ERP. You save valuable time and costly errors, ensuring consistency and unity between your design and manufacturing data.
Optionally, the CAD connectors can be used to completely manage the 3D Assembly structure and the creation of a bi-directional link with the production BOM of the ERP.
- Reduce delivery delays and delays regarding the time to market of your product
- Improve the quality of your products, ensuring the satisfaction of your customers.
- Share the same information at the same time, and capitalize on company know-how, including on remote sites
- Save on the costs of maintenance and integration through Audros-Sage standard connectors
of the CAD Assembly structure (AutoCAD, CATIA v5, INVENTOR, ME10, PRO/ENGINEER, SOLID EDGE, SOLIDWORKS,)
Display the business views
of your BOMs, from both your CAD and Sage ERP X3.
Creation of items
which have no graphical representation or CAD files attached such as grease, paint, paste… This data can be documented by Sage ERP X3 so as to know the data providers.
Comparison between any type of structures
by displaying the differences and similarities by the quantities, item versions, levels…
Management of changes with validation
(Engineering Change Order) and of all workflows types based on data from both Audros and Sage ERP X3.
- Web browser with Flash player 10
- Java runtime 1.6+ with audros rights
- Windows 2003/2008 Server or Linux Mandriva/Redhat/Debian
- Supported databases: Oracle or SQL-Server