Features - Project
Ensure the smooth running of your projects
- Define the project team and define rights for each project
- Graphically create tasks, milestones, dependencies
- Follow the project as a GANTT chart: Critical Path, percentage of completion, base project comparison ...
- Manage deliverables (input or output) associated with documents in the Audros Project folder
- Manage resources and a calendar
- Copy projects
- Create reports using Excel™
- Enter deadlines and actions using Excel™
- Add automation by macros AUPL
How does Audros ensure the smooth running of projects in terms of meeting deadlines and achieving goals ?
Audros SE PROJECT notifies managers of project activity using the reporting tools such as the follow-up table in Audros, the matrix GANTT and by automatic reports generated by Excel™. Automatic or custom subscriptions to alert participants of delays and tasks to be performed.
How does Audros compare with tools that I already have to follow-up on my projects?
The power of Audros project management lies in its seamless integration with the management of technical documents in Audros! Audros allows you to define the structure of the tasks/milestones of a project by relying directly on the structure of the data in Audros. Tasks, milestones, dependencies are graphically represented in the form of a GANTT chart which is associated with the project folder in Audros. Passing a milestone or a phase of a project is directly dependent on the realization and validation of the document controlled in Audros.
How to manage my resources (e.g. in the DD) with Audros SE Project?
Audros SE Project is not a resource management tool that interfaces with your diaries. The primary objective of Audros SE Project is to provide a "macro" vision of the projects progress conditional on document deliverables and validation circuits. However, it does possess a tool for entering deadlines/dates using Excel which can be synchronized with Audros. It is also possible in Audros to very easily visualize all of the projects in which a resource is used and to define the AUPL automation for your more advanced needs.